2009, 10, 11, & 12 Westmore 23,200 Gallon Triple Axel Portable Propane Storage Tanks
Call (404) 380-1557
- Fabricator: Westmor Industries, LLC
- Trailer Length: 52′-3 3/4″ Width: 102″
- Capacity: 23,200- US gallon
- Weight: ~75,000
- O.T. Specification: None
- ASME Code Section VIII, Division I
- Material: SA-612 normalized
- Product Service: Propane
- Working Pressure: 350 PSI
- Temperature Range: -50 Degrees F to +120 Degrees F
- Baffles: None
- Manway: One (1) 16” manway in rear head
- Front Bottom: Three (3) 4” liquid, one (2) 4” vapor
- Rear Bottom: One (1) 3” liquid, (1) 2” vapor
- Rear Head: 1, volume gauge, 1 thermo well located in the man way
- Middle Bottom Two (2) 2” for future heat coils, One (1) spare 4” opening
TANK TRAILER UNDERCARRIAGE:
- Sub-frame: Front and rear sub-frames constructed with 1/4” steel
- Kingpin: Bolted adjustable king pin plate, with lifting lugs.
- Suspension: 3,Hendrickson Intraxx air ride 25,000lbs. suspensions.
- with dust shields, 77.5” trac, Anchorlok Life Seal Brake chambers.
- Hubs: 10-bolt hub piloted cast iron hubs
- Drums: Canadian approved braking material and drums
- ABS System: Midland – (2 sensor – 1 monitor) brake system
- Wheels: Twelve (12) 8.5”X 24.5” hub piloted painted steel wheels
- Tires: Twelve (12) Firestone 11R X 24.5” tires. (tall)
- Landing Gear: Four (4) sets of manual landing gears with a 12” X 72” channel attached to each set
- Fenders: Front – Single contour, painted fenders w/Westmor mud flaps and anti-sail mud flap brackets
- Rear – 3 sets painted fenders w/Westmor mud flaps and anti-sail mud flap brackets
- Bumper: DOT compliant rear bumper with Guard Cushion under ride protection
- Tow hook: Tow hooks attached to rear sub-frame, under the unit by the rear sub-frame ( not on the extension tube).
- Hose Tubes: 1, 25’ X 8” tube with box and door on one end for the wing end. Rubber latch on the door.
- Two hose racks one rack on each side at the rear of the unit.
- Hose rack on curb side has a metal bottom and inside lip
- Installed in the hose rack.
- Lighting: Betts L.E.D. lights w/sealed system in stainless steel light boxes, molded main lead. Install a separate license plate light.
- Rig mat 8’X 10’X 6” rig mat and stow device. 2 winch system
TANK TRAILER GAUGES:
- Volume Gauge: One (1) volume gauge located in rear head
- Pressure Gauge: One (1) 0-600 PSI tank pressure gauge located on rear head
- Fixed Level Gauge: Two 0% and 85%
- One thermometer.
SAFETY RELIEF: Two (2) 3” 350 P.S.I. relief valves located in the rear of the vessel
LIQUID: Three (3) 4” liquid openings, three 4” internal valves with the internal screens removed air operated. Three 4” work valves, air actuated, actuators are air to open and spring to close. All 4” liquid lines are teed together below the work valves, and terminate on both sides with 3, 4” hammer unions. Terminating line to have a blow off line on each side piped to the top of the vessel. Internal valves has a 1000 gallon per minute excess flow springs installed
4” flanged opening with a 6” internal stand pipe, 4” internal valve air operated, with the internal screen removed. Below the internal valve 2” piping terminating to both sides with hammer unions. Vapor line is also teed into the Liquid line. Vapor line includes a blow off line on each side piped to the top of the vessel. Internal valve has a 600 gallon per minute excess flow spring
LIQUID/SPRAYFILL: One (1) 3” liquid opening with internal piping. 3” internal valve cable operated, piping terminating at the rear with a hammer union and 3-1/4’ ACME fitting. Piping includes a blow off line piped to the top of the vessel.
VAPOR: One (1) 2” vapor opening with internal piping. 2” internal valve cable operated, piping terminating at the rear with a hammer union and 2-1/4’ ACME fitting. Piping includes a blow off line piped to the top of the vessel
FRONT PIPING: Controls for the air operated valves are a separate system.
- Includes 1 air tank with male and female connections on each side of the rear sub-frame male connections have a ball valve mount before the air connection.
- Liquid internal valves have separate controls mounted behind the cage. The work valves have a common control mounted at the left rear of the unit. The rear control is a Rex Roth valve 2 HA , R431004994
- Located in the cage area is a Rex Roth quick release valve pc. No P52935-4 this allows the system to close quicker.
- Air lines for this system are .”
- This air system is completely separate from the brake system.
CONTROLS Rear internal valves are cable operated with the controls mounted at the right rear.
EMERGENCY SHUT OFF: Emergency shut offs are located at the left front and the
rear of the unit. Dump valve installed for faster air release.
DOCUMENT BOX: Stainless Steel box with quick release latches:
- Outer Jacket: .050” Painted aluminum lapped seams at head to shell connection, flanged and dished 12 gauge steel heads
- Insulation: Vessel insulated with 5” polyurethane foam, 2.0-2.5 lb. density, foamed in place with poly vapor barrier sprayed over foam.
- Fire suppression applied to insulation.
Inner Vessel: Two coat Epoxy Primer
Exterior Jacket: Skin, fenders, hose tube, Piping, painted Norm Gossett Brown. Sub-frames, cage painted Black
Call (404) 380-1557