CNG Flare Gas Capture Unloader
|Flow Rate (Output)||mscfd||1,000||4,000|
CNG Flare Gas Capture Unloader Packaging
- Custom Enclosure: LxWxH = 37’ x 6’ x 13’ (Height adjustable to 8’ for transport)
- Weight: 15,000 lbs
- Designed for continuous operations in harsh winter conditions
- Entire package rated for Class 1 Division 2
- Bruest Catalytic heater – 1.4 MMBTU/Hr Peak Heat Input
- No external instrument air or nitrogen supply required.
- Power gas system with auxiliary catalytic heaters, to power onboard I/P valves.
- Single connection of 85A at 480V/3P electrical utility required. Normal operation pulls less than 20A.
- Auxiliary storage vessels to sustain operation of catalytic heaters without connected CNG trailer.
CNG Flare Gas Capture Unloader Safety
- PLC for automatic control of entire unit and monitoring of pressure and temperatures. Includes easy-to-use touch screen interface.
- Control of pressures, heater firing, and flow rates allows for reliable control and avoidance of outlet
- Gas temperatures below material limits.
- One (1) red mushroom buttons ESD (emergency shutdown devices) external to the enclosure.
- Standard compressor package protections including
CNG Flare Gas Capture Unloader Specification
- March 30, 2014 Flare Gas Capture – Unloader Version: 00
- Hi/low pressure trip
- Hi/low temperature trip
- Passive over-pressure protection
- Emergency Shutdown (Trip) Mode: Shuts power to unit and shuts in all flow.
CNG Flare Gas Capture Unloader Compliance
- ASME B31.3
- ASME Section VIII Div I Latest Edition
- Class I Division 2
- ND State Electric Board