Natural Gas Compressor Station for Sale
Barrgo is selling four CNG Flare Gas Compressors for a fraction of the price of new units. These CNG compressors were manufactured in 2010 and had an original price of $500k per unit. Each unit has approximately 5000 hours or less of use and all four have some unique features.
- The units are 225 HP
- They will run as a stand alone unit and do not need access to electricity
- All units have dryers built in which will remove moisture from the gas
The price per unit is $305,000.
Natural Gas Compressor Station Performance
|Flow Rate (output)||mscfd||460||690|
Natural Gas Compressor Station Packaging
- Custom Enclosure: LxWxH = 28’ x 12’ x 12’10”
- Weight: 65,000 lbs
- Designed for continuous operations in harsh winter conditions
- Entire package rated for Class 1 Division 2
- Cummins GTA855 Series E primary mover rated for 256 BHP with Catalytic converter to meet/exceed EPA standards
- 4-Stage compression: 1 stage LeRoi scre 3 stage CiP reciprocating
- Onboard alternator supplies all required utility to control system
- Onboard desiccant dryer to dehydrate gas to < -40F dewpoint for wellhead application May be bypassed.
- Onboard telemetry provides satellite-transmission remote monitoring
- High pressure recirculation allows for 100% recycle when discharge hits set poin Allows for continuous operation between filling one trailer and second trailer being connect.
Natural Gas Compressor Station Safety
- PLC for automatic control of entire unit and monitoring of pressure and temperatu Includes easy- to-use touch screen interface.
- One (1) red mushroom buttons ESD (emergency shutdown devices) external to the enclosur
Standard compressor package protections including
- Hi/low pressure trip
- Hi/low temperature trip
- Overspeed trip
- Emergency Shutdown (Trip) Mode: Shuts engine off
- API-11P High Speed Reciprocating Compressors
- ASME B31.3
- ASME Section VIII Div I Latest Edition
- Class I Division 2
- ND State Electric Board